Jan 2018 Mystery Person | Can you guess?

Back to Article
Back to Article

Tyriise Salas, Staff Writer

For January 1, the Mystery Person is a sophomore who likes to play video games – like Call of Duty – and soccer – on the field and on the video console. He also enjoys spending time with friends and family. He has played soccer for about seven years and plays for the Armijo junior varsity team. “I was going to play soccer last year but I had a problem with my knee”, he said.

“At first I wasn’t really into soccer,” the Mystery Person shared. “I was more into basketball but I really didn’t have any friends to play with. It was in the first grade that his mother decided to send him to Mexico to spend time with his grandma. That was when he got into soccer.

Our Mystery Person enjoys history because he likes to learn about countries and cities. He also likes P.E. because he enjoys playing sports and hanging out with his friends.

If he could travel anywhere in the world, this individual would choose both Spain and Japan. He chose Spain because that’s where several professional soccer players have made a name for themselves. In Japan, he would want to check out the cars, a passion of his.

Choosing between college and the Marines is a decision that the Mystery Person will have to make in the next few years. He’s leaning toward going into the Marines because his cousin in Los Angeles was in that branch of the military and he admires that cousin.

The last Mystery Person was Mireya Martinez who remained a mystery during the last two weeks of 2017.

If you know the Mystery Person for these two weeks, be the first person to go to G-10 to identify him or her or email Ms. Lynne Herring, journalism adviser, at [email protected] You will receive a free movie ticket at Edwards Theater. Only one prize per issue will be awarded. Journalism students or club members and Armijo teachers and staff do not qualify. Armijo’s Mystery Person will be presented between September and May. Submission cannot be taken during class time but will be accepted between classes, before and after school.