When classes are just not enough…

Image by congerdesign from Pixabay

Whether growing flowers, growing talent or growing memories, Armijo has you covered.

In our free time, we do what makes us happy. Because of that, it is not surprising that Armijo features clubs that focus on hobbies.

Hobbies are activities that are enjoyable, something to do just for the fun of it. One of the most popular clubs at Armijo High School has to be Lettuce Grow, the Garden Club. Students who participate allow themselves to relax and get lost in the miracle that is nature as they watch their commitment grow.

When it comes to expressing creativity in the arts, Armijo has choices for the visually creative. Art wIth a Purpose, for example, provides opportunities to make beautiful creations, but it also offers experience of community work.

Music lovers can join Mr. Michael Blum for Guitar Club. The club meets twice a week and allows club members to bring in their own instruments to express their creativity through music, whether those instruments are guitars, ukuleles or something else entirely. This club focuses on students being able to excel in their hobby, but it also allows them to hang out with people with similar interests.

Robotics is another club that Armijo gives access to, embracing those interested in technology, math, and more.

Drama is another hobby that students are interested in, and Armijo provides plenty of activity with the Improv Club.

With so many options and so much diversity, students have no excuse not to find a club that fits their interests.