College Focus: UCLA

Tom Zheng, Senior Editor

Are you a student aspiring to enter one of the best public universities in the nation? Do you have significant academic achievements? If so, take a look at the University of California Los Angeles. Ranked 15th in the world by Time, UCLA offers a over 3800 courses in 109 departments, ensuring that any student will find their interests. With nobel prizewinning staff and a low student to staff ratio, any undergraduate student will feel at home. Whether you want to study abroad, be an intern, or enroll in any program, UCLA is for you.

One of the principles that drives the success of UCLA is the principle of optimism. This principle has made UCLA extremely resilient and persistent, empowering them to make worldwide changes. By taking on the solution to solve any problem, UCLA has been the home to many optimists who have achieved excellence in all fields. If you would like to find a new career or make an impact on the world, UCLA is a great option for you regardless of your major.

In addition to a phenomenal education and mindset, UCLA has an amazing campus to match it. With over 1000 clubs and organizations, as well as world renowned libraries and studios, UCLA is a great location for visitors and students. They have a variety of residence halls to choose from and countless things to explore in the beautiful city of Los Angeles. If you have a high GPA and high test scores, UCLA is the place to apply because you may end up going to college in the entertainment capital of the world!