New events, but same editor

A new school year calls for introductions. Hello, I’m LunaBella Peralta and I’m the Events Editor for The Armijo Signal. This year, as a junior, marks my third year working for The Armijo Signal and my second year as Events Editor. I really enjoyed my time as Events Editor last year and I’m happy to say I will be continuing in that position for another year.
I’ve always been interested in writing and, when my freshman year of high school rolled around, I heard about The Armijo Signal. I was pretty hesitant at first but I found The Signal to be very inviting and a great platform to practice writing. I’m happy to say that I still hold my love for writing and with The Signal I’m able to explore my style.
As Events Editor, I find events happening around our area of Fairfield that would be appealing to our students and their families. I stumble across a lot of fun and unique events, write about them, and provide information so students can attend, however, during these confusing times, many events have been canceled or rescheduled. Thankfully many organizations have started to adapt to these new changes and are hosting virtual events in their place.
Don’t forget to check out all the interesting special online events happening right now!