Jakob Burzynski – Class of 2021

Name: Jakob Burzynski
Grade Level: 9th
Years In Leadership: 1

Officer Position/Committee Name: Homecoming Dance Committee Head

Community Service: Crab feed and Christmas wrapping

Other important characteristics about me:

I’m a hard working loyal guy. I always answer my phone (not hard to reach me)

How do you plan on to stay connected to students to make sure their voices are heard?

I plan on sending google survey to students email for their opinions and I will bring important information up with towner to see what the next step is.

What, in your opinion, are the three most important issues facing students at Armijo High School and how will you address them?

The 3 most important issues Armijo has right now are security, safety, and people who ditch class. For security we need more. Our campus monitors are just hanging out all the time which is ok sometimes but there should be limits. For PE we are not supposed to enter the hall till the bell rings but the monitor allows people to go to their class early which could cause disruption. For safety that’s a big problem in all schools we should make sure the classroom doors are locked at all time and make all students know how to protect themselves if there is a intruder. For people who ditch we have kids walking around campus without a pass talking or chatting with monitors just hanging out. If their was an intruder the teachers wouldn’t be able to protect students that not in the class room. No one should be allowed outside without a pass.