Charles Baze – Class of 2025

Previous Positions 

JROTC

Facts About Me. 

My name is Charles Baze, and I’m a freshman. This is my first year in leadership. I’m also In ROTC. I love Football, It is my Passion. I love drawing. My Older sister Nevaeh Baze, Also went to Armijo. I will always be at school events and At A team games.I have a lot of energy. I Really Understand the Really Hard Position I am running for But you can count on my creativity and my energy. I will be down for anything

Characteristics 

• Hard working
  • Persevering
  • Deadicated
  • Respectful
  • Caring 
  • Responsible
  • Open minded

Skills

• Good at organizing
  • Good at working with others
  • Problem solving
  • Communication

Speech:  For people who don’t know me, my name is Charles and I’m running for class president. When I first came to Armijo I would’ve never thought that I would be in leadership running for class president, or even be where I am here today. I already have some ideas to change the school in a positive way.

First, I think for the first couple of weeks we can play get to know you games and get the shy people out of their shells.

Second, I think that after lunch there is always trash everywhere around the campus, and I think that the school should be able to look its best, so we encourage kids to throw away their trash away at lunch.

Third, we should do something like a store, Freshmen Bucks. I did this so kids behave in class and that makes them want to get the bucks. The freshmen bucks is a system where every other week a cart full of prizes comes and freshmen can come buy things. It will be really cool.

I just want the school to be less toxic and I want the school to look clean so when kids walk past classes and say, “I go to this school. It looks so clean; this school is so awesome!”

I just want the school Awesome in general. Let’s make this a great year.