Stay up-to-date with Graduation

Thursday, June 8 at 6 pm

Neither wind nor weather can keep graduation from happening.

Congratulations to all parents/guardians of the graduating class of 2023. Your support and dedication during these four years have finally paid off. The whole Armijo staff thanks you for a job well done. It is my pleasure to send you this information regarding Armijo High School’s 2023 graduation ceremony. We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, June 8, 2023, for commencement at Brownlee Field at Armijo High School. Commencement starting at 6:00 p.m. sharp. Handicap parking will be located near the field by the tennis courts and available with a handicapped parking permit only. Please keep in mind the following

• Graduation entrance is by ticket only
  • Each senior will receive 4 tickets.
    • Per the fire code, all children including infants will require a ticket
  • Heels will not be permitted on the field
  • Students will not receive their diploma or an official transcript until outstanding fees are paid
  • All graduating seniors must participate in the two rehearsals scheduled prior to the ceremony
  • No balloons, strollers, or other large items will be permitted in the stadium
  • No air horns or noisemakers of any type will be permitted
  • No pets allowed on school grounds

Graduation Tickets will be distributed to graduates after practice on Thursday, June 8th on the track. (Note: If a student is on the “Non-Grad” list, they will not be able to get their tickets until after they are cleared by their counselor. Fire and Safety Codes regulate the number of people allowed in the stadium. This is how we calculated that each graduate will receive only 4 tickets. Be advised that no one will be admitted without a ticket, and per the fire code all children including infants will require a ticket. Please plan to arrive early as we will have a full house and there are many families to accommodate. The graduation ceremony will be live streamed. Please be on the lookout for further information on how to access the live stream.