Breathe easier with this scholarship

Deadline: August 5; Award: Up to $2,500

Take the right steps for health, both physical and financial.

The SAS Clean Air Scholarship requires an “Air Quality Importance Story” – Using any format or tools (video, infographics, words, photos, modeling, original art, and imagery) tell us what air quality means to you. Creativity counts! Eligible candidates must also submit a 500-1000 word “About Me Essay” to help us get to know a little more about you and why you’d be a good candidate for this scholarship. In addition, answer just one (1) of the questions on our website about clean air and the environment.

Applicants must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States of America or have a valid student visa; Must be registered as a student at an accredited high school, college, or university within the United States only and must have High School – at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale or College – at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale. For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider’s website.

Terms and Conditions

Scholarship recipients are required to submit a current photo and a publicity release granting Sentry Air Systems permission to use their photo online at sentryair.com and in other marketing materials and communications. The winner will be contacted by phone or email. If we don’t hear back from the winner in a specified time frame, we reserve the right to cancel the scholarship offer and award it to another applicant.

For more information, go to https://www.sentryair.com/scholarship.htm