Senior Spotlight Q&A: Nicole Hicks

Nicole Hicks

Nicole knows that the future is bright, even if the present seems dreary.

Q: How long have you been going to Armijo? What have you been involved with on campus? What are you going to miss the most?

A: I’ve been a student at Armijo since my freshman year. I’ve been involved with performing at Music Fests and rallies at our campus. Im going to miss collaborating with people at the school.

Q: Where are you planning to go to college? What do you intend to major in? What do you plan to be when you are finished with your schooling?

A: My decision was to start with Solano Community College and then transfer, but I would like to attend UCLA or Sac State. I intend to major in Sports Medicine or Business Management. 

Q: Do you participate in any sports?

A: Some may not see it as a sport, but it’s literally what I do and love to do every single day, dancing.

Q: What are your hobbies?

A: Dance. All types of styles. 

Q: What advice would you give to students just starting at Armijo?

A: Walk into high school with confidence. It may seem like a bigger environment, especially with more big kids around, but they are very helpful and will get you through any knowledge you seek. 

Q: What is your favorite memory about Armijo? What do you think you will miss the most?

A: Favorite memory is the people i met at the school. [I will miss the] bonds and friendships

Q: What activity do you wish you could have participated in, if it weren’t for COVID-19?

A: Going out more instead of being home