Paper Report Cards: A Thing of the Past

Student Report Cards

Beginning in the 2018-2019 school year, the Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District will be moving from paper to electronic report cards. The district will no longer be mailing paper copies of report cards home to parents. To access student report card, parents or guardians will need to create an account in one of the two district parent portal systems. If a student attends an Elementary or K-8 school, parents or guardians will need to create an account in our Illuminate Parent Portal. If a student attends a Secondary school, parents or guardians will need to create an account in the Aeries Parent Portal. Directions on how to create an account in each system are provided below.

*Please note that a paper copy may still be obtained by going to the front office of a student’s school and requesting a printed copy.

Aeries Parent Portal Account Creation: (Middle & High Schools)

• Adults will contact the school’s front office staff and verify the student’s permanent ID number, the primary telephone number on their record and request the Student Verification Code. School sites will first need to verify that identification as the parent or guardian of the student before they will provide the verification code. This may include asking the adult to come to the school site and provide identification.
  • The adults will then visit https://abip.fsusd.org/ParentPortal/ and click the “Create New Account” link beneath the red “Sign In” button.
  • The next step is to complete the prompts that follow and watch for a verification email. (not the same as the verification code)
  • Once the account is verified and adults are able to log in, they will be able to enter the information obtained in the first step to add their student(s) to theaccount.

Illuminate Parent Portal Account Creation: (Elementary & K-8 Schools)

• Those parents and guardians with students in K-6 or K-8 schools will be expected to contact the teacher or school site of their student(s) and request an Illuminate Parent Portal Letter.
  • They can then visit http://fsusd.illuminatehc.com and click the Create Account button.
  • From there, they will use the instructions and information from the portal letter to create an account.

More detailed instructions can be found by clicking the instructions link on the login page of either system. Those who need additional assistance creating a portal account are asked to contact the school office where their student(s) attend.