Fa-BOO-lous & FANG-tastic Fashion!

Fashion Review – Costume ideas

Meme-Arsenal.com

Three Spiderman costumes and two of your friends make for a clever costume.

Are you stuck on what to be for Halloween, or do you just want to prepare early? No worries, here are some WICKED costume ideas just for you provided by local students — group costumes, scary costumes, funny costumes, character costume ideas, and regular costumes!

What are Armijo students wearing for Halloween?

A lot of Armijo students have already decided what to be for Halloween, and some have decided to think out of the ordinary.  For example, Jaylan Martinez, a big fan of Breaking Bad, said, “I want to be Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad for Halloween.”  Jesse Pinkman, a character from the series, is easy to replicate with home/casual clothes.  “Jesse Pinkman has good fashion!”, said Martinez  A character that has signature clothes like Jesse is a go-to costume if you want to think out of the box, but stay looking human.

If you want to have a popular or recognizable character, you could scroll through your favorite TV shows or movies and choose a character from there.  For instance, Samara Gonzales said, “I’m going to be Coraline for Halloween, I love the movie!”  Coraline is definitely a spooky movie, with notable characters.  A long yellow raincoat and boots paired with a blue bobbed wig will give you the look of Coraline.  For Wybie, another character in the movie, a long black trench coat, rain boots, and biker gloves will give create the costume.  Put those two together and you get costumes that you and a friend could wear together.

Scary Costume Ideas

If you’d like to scare the brains out of someone, these scary costume ideas will do just the trick, with a treat! For Kaiya O’Hara, the scariest costume would be a child, but for those who don’t look like a child, Jaylan Martinez said, “Ghost Face from Scream. That’s really scary.”

What about funny and scary at the same time?  Samara Gonzales said, “Any ugly celeb is scary.”

Funny Costume Ideas

There are also those who’d like to be something funny for Halloween, Like O’Hara, who said, “I’m not sure what I want to be, but I want to be something funny.”  So, what are some funny Halloween costumes?  Kiera Tomko said, “Those inflatable costumes.” Therefore, if you want to be sure to crack people up, your go-to is towards inflatable costumes.

Group Costumes Ideas

I’m sure many of you don’t want to dress up alone!  For this, we can look to Mark Silva, Ahri Aguba, and Anne Aguilar, who are joining forces to recreate an infamous Spiderman meme for their group costume.  Mark Silva said, “We’re all going to dress up as Spiderman!  And then you know that meme where they point?  We’re going to do that.”  This is definitely some next-level thinking for costumes. Aguilar said, “We’re planning to do all Spidermans from different verses, like Miles Morales.”

“I think that this is going to be a fun one!” said Aguba.

Still need ideas? Here are some suggestions from other Armijo students:

• SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward
  • Teletubbies
  • Fairies from Tinkerbell
  • Scooby Doo & Friends (Mystery Incorporated)
  • Spidermen from different multiverses
  • Attack on Titan Characters
  • Beastboy & Raven
  • Shrek & Donkey
  • Janice from Mean Girls
  • Jessica Rabbit
  • Killua from Hunter x Hunter