Prom tickets, bids available

Saturday, May 21 from 7 – 11 pm

Photo by Federico Beccari on Unsplash

Upperclassmen can spend a magical evening at prom on May 21. Tickets are available now.

Armijo seniors and juniors are invited to prom on Saturday, May 21, from 7 – 11 pm at the Library Galleria in Sacramento. Dance bids can be picked up in the counseling office and must be turned in before the ticket is purchased.

Tickets were available at the Treasurer’s office in mid-March. They were $75 for the first 200 guests and are currently $85 for the next 100 guests. The cost goes up to $95 for the final guests (up to 550).

Students from Armijo are able to invite oneguest from another school in the Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District (FSUSD) (Rodriguez, Fairfield, Public Safety Academy, etc.). They need to fill out a guest bid, found in the counseling office, and get the principal’s signature and have the principal’s business card from that school attached. Upperclassmen are have the option of inviting a sophomore as a guest. Absolutely no freshmenand no graduates can come to prom. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Students planning to invite someone from out of the FSUSD should start the process for as soon as possible. While Dance Bids are not currently being accepted for those students, that could change and students should be prepared.

The theme is “A Night in Venice” and here will be hors d’oeuvres (sliders + nacho bar), drinks, and desserts provided. While there is food provided, this is not a full dinner service. There will also be a professional photographer and a photo booth, all inclusive in the original ticket price.

If you have any questions email Mr. Casey Towner, Leadership adviser, at [email protected].