New to Naviance?

Sometimes students just need a guide for college planning. Sometimes the very fear of the future makes it intimidating. Naviance helps make the future more accessible, more attainable and a lot easier.

Naviance is a website that acts as a guide to help plan students plan their future. College tuitions are expected to rise by 15% by 2021 but scholarships and grants are some of the things that Naviance can help students navigate.

High school is supposed to be a fun time but graduation will be here quickly. Things can get a little hectic, but students can use Naviance to organize their “after high school” plans, not just for college, but for career help, too.

Naviance has five different topics to help keep track of the future. The first category is ‘Courses’ where individuals can create a course plan, view course information, and view past courses. ‘Colleges’ helps users search colleges using specific criteria, schedule visits, and find scholarships. The ‘Careers’ section provides resources for interest inventories and career matches. In ‘About Me’ users can view favorite careers and colleges, enter test scores, and see results of assessments and inventories. The fifth section is called ‘My Planner’ and provides an easy way to keep track of one’s goals.

In addition to all of this, Naviance can help with resume writing and allows a place for teachers to submit letters of recommendation. There’s a lot that Naviance can do with the right input.

Check out the flexibility and benefits of Naviance at www.Naviance.com or go to the College and Career Center in the Armijo High School library. Ms. Sandy Anderson can help students log on and then the future is at the tip of their fingers.