3rd Annual Solano Youth Resiliency Summit registration now open

Early registrants get a free gift

FAIRFIELD, CA – The Solano County Office of Education (SCOE) in partnership with Fighting Back Partnership, Fairfield Police Activities League, LGBTQ Minus Tobacco, Nature of Sound, Solano Youth Coalition, Vacaville Police Activities League and VIBE Solano will be hosting the 3rd Annual Solano Youth Resiliency Summit, on Saturday, December 4, from 10 am – 3:30 pm. This virtual Summit is free and open to all middle and high school students living in or attending school in Solano County.

The Youth Resiliency Summit will feature various workshops focusing on mental health and wellness, alcohol, tobacco and other drug prevention, life after high school, healthy relationships and much more. The Summit’s interactive virtual platform will provide attendees creative ways to engage with one another. All students who attend will be entered into a raffle and can participate in the Summit game, competing for prizes.

This year’s Summit will also feature an adult track, FREE to educators, parents, and the larger community. Adult participants will attend trainings around cultivating positive youth and adult partnerships, mental health and wellness, alcohol, tobacco, and other drug prevention, and more.

“Solano County Office of Education is excited to host the Youth Resiliency Summit again. This important leadership experience for youth would not be possible without the amazing support of our community partners. It is collaborative efforts like this that allow us to bring students together and engage them in opportunities that give students a voice, positively affect their education and improve their communities,” remarked Solano County Superintendent of Schools, Lisette Estrella-Henderson.

For registration and additional information please visit the Solano County Office of Education website at www.solanocoe.net/youthsummit or Johanna Nowak-Palmer, SCOE Program Manager Youth Development at (707) 646-7608 or [email protected].