Mystery person: Can you figure out this month’s choice?

This is Divya Kharbanda. She was Januarys Mystery Person.

ID Photo

This is Divya Kharbanda. She was January’s Mystery Person.

This Month’s mystery person is a freshman at Armijo High School. He has a sister who is also currently attending and she is a junior. His older brother and other sister also attended Armijo High.

This student mostly has an interest in sports; he likes to play basketball and football. He also plays for football team in Armijo High School and that is one of his biggest accomplishment. After graduation he will attend Oregon University and continue playing football. He said that, if he could travel anywhere in the world, he would go to Hawaii because he likes to swim.

His favorite color is blue and he loves pizza. He likes to listen to rap music and, if he were to win a million dollars, he would not know what to do with it but maybe he won’t need that kind of money as a prize. He has his future career mapped out and he wants to be the best football player.

Last month’s Mystery Person was Divya Kharbanda who remained a mystery throughout January.

If you know this month’s Mystery Person, go to G-10. The first person to correctly this individual will receive a free movie ticket at Edwards Theater. Only one prize per month will be awarded. Journalism students or club members and Armijo teachers and staff do not qualify. Armijo’s Mystery Person will be presented between September and May. Prizes will be available to the first person that correctly identifies the individual from the description given. Submission cannot be taken during class time but will be accepted between classes, before and after school.