Mystery Person

He has been attending Armijo High School for about four months and was enrolled on August 17, 2016. He is currently a sophomore. He came from China because his father works here in the SYAR company.

His hobbies include playing basketball, baseball and swimming. He is a very athletic person. He was proud when he scored in the baseball game and helped his team win. 

If he could travel anywhere in the world, it would be England as England has a very interesting history and he would love to explore the country and get to know it better.

His favorite color is blue and his favorite food is steak. Additionally, his favorite song is “You Are Not Alone” by Michael Jackson, and his favorite music genre is rap.

He does not have any siblings or any family members who attend Armijo High School. After graduating, he plans to go to Stanford and play for the NCAA. 

If he could win $1 million, he would use it for education and invest to set up a big business.

He enjoys going to Armijo and living in America.

Last month’s Mystery Person was junior Maya Nelson who was identified by Sydney Minns.

If you know this month’s Mystery Person, go to G-10. The first person to correctly this individual will receive a free movie ticket for Edwards Theater. Only one prize per month will be awarded. Journalism students or club members and Armijo teachers and staff do not qualify. Armijo’s Mystery Person will be presented between September and May. Prizes will be available to the first person that correctly identifies the individual from the description given. Submission cannot be taken during class time but will be accepted between classes, before and after school.