Mystery Person – You guess who, you could win a ticket to the movies!

This person has been attending Armijo High School for two years and is currently a sophomore. She is a very academic person, and the accomplishment that she is most proud of is being an Honor Roll student in her middle school. While she is undecided about which college she plans to attend, she does plan to eventually become a nurse.

Our Mystery Person said that she loves horse riding. Her favorite color is green, and loves both tacos and burritos. She enjoys listening to hip-hop music. While she is an academic individual, she also likes sports which leads to her favorite class: PE.

If she would travel to one place in the world, she said that she would travel to Hawaii as she wants to enjoy the water and admire the island paradise.

She has an older sibling who graduated from Armijo and a brother who is a currently a senior.

When asked about what would she do if she had won a million dollars, she said, “I would buy a lot of horses and help the animals in need.”

Last month’s Mystery Person was Josh Lawson who remained a mystery throughout February.

If you know this month’s Mystery Person, go to G-10. The first person to correctly this individual will receive a free movie ticket at Edwards Theater. Only one prize per month will be awarded. Journalism students or club members and Armijo teachers and staff do not qualify. Armijo’s Mystery Person will be presented between September and May. Prizes will be available to the first person that correctly identifies the individual from the description given. Submission cannot be taken during class time but will be accepted between classes, before and after school