April 2018: Mystery Person | Who Can It Be Now?

Allen Taylor was the Mystery Person for Early April and remained a mystery for the last two weeks.
Photo taken from ID photos.

Allen Taylor was the Mystery Person for Early April and remained a mystery for the last two weeks. Photo taken from ID photos.

Alaila Morris, Staff Writer

In the second half of April, our Mystery Person is a freshman in the pre-International Baccalaureate (IB) program. She is just over 5’ tall, with short dark hair. She occasionally dresses in bright colors and her favorite color is blue because she loves nature and how the sky reflects on the ocean. “I think that is very amazing!” she said.

Currently she is not on any sports teams because she is strictly focusing on her schoolwork and maintaining her grades throughout her four years in high school.

She doesn’t have any siblings or cousins who currently attend Armijo High School but, when it´s time, her nine year old sister will be old enough to join her.

Before coming to Armijo, our mystery person attended Crystal Middle school “I wasn´t really fond of Crystal but Armijo is a little better,” she said.

School doesn’t take up all of her time. When she’s not on campus or studying, she spends a lot of her time watch Riverdale on Netflix, swimming and sleeping. Her favorite genre of music is pop. “I do not have a favorite song,” she said. “I listen to various songs.” Although our Mystery Person does not have a favorite song, she is in love with One Direction or, more specifically, with Harry Styles, the former leader singer. “I would marry Harry Styles for sure!” she said.

Lastly, this freshman dreams of becoming a doctor when she grows up, although she hasn’t settled on a specialty. “I just know I want to help people,” she said.

The last Mystery Person was Allen Taylor who remained a mystery during the last two weeks.
If you know the Mystery Person for these two weeks, be the first person to go to G-10 to identify him or her. You will receive a free movie ticket at Edwards Theater. Only one prize per issue will be awarded. Journalism students or club members and Armijo teachers and staff do not qualify. Armijo’s Mystery Person will be presented between September and May. Submission cannot be taken during class time but will be accepted between classes, before and after school.