Seniors receive date to apply for parking passes

Beginning Monday, September 25th, members of the Class of 2018 may come to the Treasurer’s Office to pick up an application for a Student Parking Permit, but they must have your student ID card to pick up the application.  At this time, there are only 75 parking spaces available for students.  Although the parking lot is not ready, we are ready to begin the paperwork process.

Here’s how the process will work:

STEP 1 – Seniors can pick up an application for a Student Parking Permit (starting on September 25).

STEP 2 –  They should have a parent/guardian approve and sign the application for a Parking Permit form, and staple a copy of their driver’s license, vehicle registration and insurance to the application. Ms. Limneos will not be able to make copies.

STEP 3 – After that, they should wait for an email through the FSUSD student email account.  This email will let students know when they have been approved or denied.  

At this time, this is only being offered to the Senior Class.  If there are  any open parking spaces left, the process will be opened to  the Junior Class.

Students are asked to remember that Ms. Cindy Limeos, the school treasurer, will not be handing out applications during class time, even to TAs or students who have a pass from a teacher.  The Treasurer’s Office is open Monday through Friday before school, beginning at 7:30 am, during passing periods, at lunch time and after school until 3:30 pm.  The Treasurer’s Office does close at 3:30 pm every day.