Youth Resiliency Summit (YRS)

December 10, 9 am – 4 pm

Sign up for an experience that will change your life!

The Youth Resiliency Summit is part of the Art is Power Series and is sponsored by the Solano County Office of Education, in partnership with Club Stride Inc., Drug Safe Solano, Fighting Back Partnership, Nature of Sound, Solano Friday Night Live, Solano Youth Coalition, Touro University, Vallejo Project, and VIBE Solano.

Open to all middle and high school students, grades 8-12, residing and/or attending school in Solano County. The FREE summit will be held on Saturday, December 10, from 9 am – 4 pm at the Sunrise Event Center (620 Orange Drive, Vacaville) and will cover a wide range of workshops on topics affecting youth and their community as well as develop skills that strengthen resilience and create positive change. The summit will host fun activities, raffles, prizes and more!

REGISTRATION

Registration space is limited to 100 youth participants due to space. Please be sure to register ASAP to reserve your spot. Students who participate and attend the summit will receive five hours of community/service learning hours. After the Summit a Certificate of Completion will be sent home.

In order to attend the summit, students must register AND submit a parent/guardian release form. Check out https://www.solanocoe.net/youthsummit for additional information and an opportunity to register.