Mystery Person #2 – Can You Identify Her?

Guess who this is - or who Mystery Person #1 is - and you could be going to the movies for free!

Guess who this is – or who Mystery Person #1 is – and you could be going to the movies for free!

February is a shorter month, but in the first two weeks, we are featuring a pair of Mystery People, two chances to score a free movie ticket before the month is half over!

Mystery Person #2 came to Armijo in the second semester of her freshman year. She is a sophomore who enjoys listening to music, drawing both realistic images and cartoon people, and hanging out with friends.

She said that she’s proud of passing all her classes in school and taking care of her half-brothers, a sophomore and freshman who also attend Armijo.

Our Mystery Person #2 said that, If she could go anywhere in the world, she’d probably go to the Caribbean because she has family there.

When it comes to favorites, this sophomore has many. Her favorite color? Purple. Favorite food? Pupusas. Favorite place to shop? Forever 21. While she likes all genres of music, though, she does admit to liking foreign music as well. She’s talented, too. She can speak English and Spanish.

After graduation she wants to go to cosmetology school, but after that she might go to UC Davis to study nursing.

The last Mystery Person was Malena Carter who remained a mystery during January.
If you know Mystery Person #1 or Mystery Person #2 for the first two weeks of February, be the first person to go to G-10 to identify him or her. You will receive a free movie ticket at Edwards Theater. Only one prize per issue will be awarded. Journalism students or club members and Armijo teachers and staff do not qualify. Armijo’s Mystery Person will be presented between September and May. Submission cannot be taken during class time but will be accepted between classes, before and after school.