Mystery Person

Our Mystery Person for the first half of December is a furry who is enjoying her first semester at Armijo High School, but if she could travel anywhere in the world, she said that she would like to go to “the smallest beach, because I love beaches.”

This Mystery Person is a freshman who likes to draw and hopes to go to Cal Poly for college so that she can eventually do something art related.

She said that her biggest accomplishment has been to “climb a marsh without dying.” She’s the only person in her family at Armijo, and she’s not involved in any sports or clubs yet. She also said that, if she won $1, she would “commission a fursuit and then the rest goes to charity.” (For those who don’t know what that’s all about, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvKXGHwNrJ0.)

When it comes to favorites, our Mystery Person has a few. She likes the color periwinkle, pizza, every genre of music and her characters. When asked if there was anything else she would like to say, she kept it short and simple: “Meep!”

The last Mystery Person was Silas Smith Flores who remained a mystery during the first two weeks of December.

If you know the Mystery Person for these two weeks, be the first person to go to G-10 to identify her. You will receive a free movie ticket at Edwards Theater. Only one prize per issue will be awarded. Journalism students or club members and Armijo teachers and staff do not qualify. Armijo’s Mystery Person will be presented between September and May. Submission cannot be taken during class time but will be accepted between classes, before and after school.