William’s College: Liberal Arts

Williams College: Liberal Arts

Have you ever considered a future career in the arts? Do you have a specific interest and you aren’t sure where to go?  If so, William’s College may be the one for you! William’s College is nationally recognized for being a leader in the liberal arts and they were ranked as the best liberal arts college in the world in 2018. Their academic programs introduce students to a wide range of studies and graduates are renown for their abilities to apply their knowledge and achieve diverse accomplishments.  In addition, William’s is also a private school with a very low student to staff ratio so all students will feel at home with plenty of staff members to assist them.

Although their strengths lie in the liberal arts, William’s College also has plenty of other options for aspiring students.  For example, they offer an exclusive program known as Winter Study where a student chooses one of the options base on personal interest to do something between semesters.  This allows students to get outside of their comfort zone and prepare for the next semester. In addition to their great coursework and curriculum, the William’s College campus does not disappoint.  The school is populated with athletics and recreation centers, libraries, restaurants, living centers, and other locations to make students feel at home. Be sure to keep this school in mind when you apply for colleges as a senior!