George Mason University

Have you ever considered a future career as a teacher? Have you ever wanted to go into the public education field?  If so, George Mason University in Virginia may be the one for you! George Mason is nationally recognized for being a leader in teaching education, counseling, leadership, and other useful skills.  Their academic programs produce outstanding educators who promote learning and development around the world. In addition, George Mason also offers credits and courses for teachers interested in transitioning to an IB school such as Armijo and understanding the IB curriculum.  Because of these perks, George Mason is clearly a popular choice for upcoming teachers, with 1 in 3 teachers in Northern Virginia being Mason alumni.

Although teaching and public education is their forte, George Mason also offers a variety of other career paths for students.  They offer over 200 degrees and numerous minors and programs so any student can follow their wishes. Not only does George Mason excel in the academic field, they also have excellent residences for students.  The beautiful campus contains countless residence halls with benefits such as laundry facilities, fitness centers, dining on demand, and special concert/sports venues. With a campus like this, any student a George Mason will surely have the time of their life.  These things could all be yours if you decide to follow your dreams of being a teacher and attend George Mason University!