A Hidden Gem

March 2018: Mystery Person

Taylor Newton

The last Mystery Person was Ethan Nemeth who remained a mystery during the first two weeks of March.

The Mystery Person for the second half of March is a female junior who first came to Armijo for her sophomore year. She has light brown hair which she wears kind of long and, while she is not involved in any sports or clubs at Armijo, she does enjoy spending her free time writing and drawing.”

She said that her biggest accomplishment was to get this far throughout this whole year without breaking down at all, and she is looking forward to continuing to find successful ways to stay positive.

This mystery person has a desire to travel and said that she would “like to visit Amsterdam because of Anne Frank. It seems like it would be really interesting to learn more about her.”

She has some pretty broad favorites including music genres. “My favorite type of music is anything besides rock,” she said “Rock is something I won’t really listen to.” She also said that her favorite colors are brights, like pink, blue and yellow.

This Mystery Person is the first in her immediate family to attend Armijo but some of her cousins have been on the campus as students.

She said that, if she won $1 million, she would “buy a car, a house, and give some money to my parents.” She’s got a very giving spirit.

If you know the Mystery Person for these two weeks, be the first person to go to G-10 to identify him or her. You will receive a free movie ticket at Edwards Theater. Only one prize per issue will be awarded. Journalism students or club members and Armijo teachers and staff do not qualify. Armijo’s Mystery Person will be presented between September and May. Submission cannot be taken during class time but will be accepted between classes, before and after school.