Jan 2018: Mystery Person | Can you guess who it is?

The second Mystery Person of 2018 is a 15-year old freshman. She is about 5´7” and usually wears her hair in a bun but it is down, she shows off her long curly hair.

She is often on her phone and carrying a black backpack around campus. In this colder weather, she generally has a green jacket on.

Her favorite food is noodles and her favorite color is purple. “I think it´s kind of weird for me to say noodles is my favorite food but, oh well, she said. It is obvious that she has a sense of humor and she keeps people laughing. It’s as if she is a comedian!

She said that she would love to travel to Italy, if she had money to burn. Her favorite subject at school is math and after high school she wants to go to college, but she has not decided which one yet

This young woman came to Armijo from Crystal Middle School. What else do you need to know?

The last Mystery Person was Jesus Cruz who remained a mystery during the first two weeks of 2018.

If you know the Mystery Person for the end of January, be the first person to go to G-10 to identify him or her. You will receive a free movie ticket at Edwards Theater. Only one prize per issue will be awarded. Journalism students or club members and Armijo teachers and staff do not qualify. Armijo’s Mystery Person will be presented between September and May. Submission cannot be taken during class time but will be accepted between classes, before and after school.