Student vs Staff Softball Game

The student vs. staff softball game was a huge hit! Everyone had a great time cheering on their peers and their own teachers. There were two games and at the end of both, the staff took the win.

In the first game, Staff won a close game of 15-14. The game was thrilling with the points going back and forth. Over 10 home runs were blasted over the fence. The bleachers were filled up and everyone was sitting at the edge of their seat.

“It was a great game,” Brylee Banuelos, softball player said, “I never knew how exciting it could actually be.”

“It was definitely fun to watch,” Riana Blas, softball player said, “I really want to do it next year and show the teachers that we can beat them.”

In the second game, the Staff blew the students out of the water. The score being 19- 7. Even though the students took a hard loss, I could tell that every player had a great time that Friday afternoon. Students were cheering on the Staff, and Staff was cheering on the students.

It was a true display of sportsmanship. As a softball player myself, I will be looking forward to joining the student vs. staff softball game next year. It was a true delight to watch it this year and see the smiles on every person’s face.