Requesting official transcripts through Naviance

Request your transcripts in just a few easy steps.

To request your final transcripts, you will need to do so through Naviance.  Naviance transcript requests are simply replacing the “Transcript Request Form” students previously had to complete to receive an official transcript. Please follow the instructions below. In addition, I will include a Naviance Video that will explain the process step by step. 

To log into your Naviance Account: http://student.naviance.com/armijo

User name: Your student ID #  (i.e. s1234567)

Password: Your 8-digit Date of Birth (02022021)

How to add a College:

• In order to request a transcript in Naviance, you must first add the college (s) to the list of schools you are applying to. 
  • Start on the Naviance Student homepage. Click “Colleges I’m Applying to.”
  • In the “Colleges I’m Applying To” section, click on the “+”symbol to add a school
  • Type the name of the college or select your desired school from the drop-down menu.
  • Once you have entered the name of the college, select what type of application you are submitting. (For Solano it will be a regular decision. 
  • Click “Add Application.”
  • Your school of choice will then appear on the list of colleges you are applying to.

Following the next step of instructions to request a transcript. 

How to Request Transcripts: 

Follow the steps below to request a transcript in Naviance. Remember – you will do this only for NON-Common Application schools. Counselors will submit transcripts for Common Application Schools.

1. From the Naviance home page, scroll down to the My Favorites section. Click, COLLEGES: I’m thinking about.
  2. Check the boxes next to each school you would like to request transcripts for. Click REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS.
  3. On the next page, review the request. Click, Request and Finish.
  4. Look for the green confirmation box to ensure a request was sent.

Here is a video that explain the process further:  Request Final transcripts Naviance Video

If you have any questions about transcripts, please contact: Lori Villanueva, Registrar at (707) 339-4296 or email her at [email protected]. “If you are not planning to attend college but still wish to receive an official transcript at the end of the year, please email me your name, address, personal email and personal cell phone number so that I can contact you when the transcript is ready for pickup,” Ms. Villanueva said.

For more information, check out the email titled “Requesting official Transcripts through Naviance Instructions” sent by [email protected] at 9:45 am on Wednesday, March 29.