Mystery Person: April 2017

Our mystery person for this month is a freshman at Armijo High School. She enjoys skating and drawing. The accomplishment that she is most proud of is getting good grades. If she could travel a place in the world, it would be Hawaii because it is beautiful. Her favorite color is green, favorite food is pizza.

She likes to listen to hip hop and her favorite subject is English. She has a brother who has graduated from Armijo and his name is Anthony and he is 18 years. After graduating from high school, she wants to be a nurse at the school offices. She plans to go to college and wishes to get in UC Davis. She is not involved in any sports but enjoys playing soccer and basketball. If she would win a million dollars, she would buy a lot of clothes and shoes and buy a car. She sure likes shopping!!

If you know this month’s Mystery Person, go to G-10. The first person to correctly this individual will receive a free movie ticket at Edwards Theater. Only one prize per month will be awarded. Journalism students or club members and Armijo teachers and staff do not qualify. Armijo’s Mystery Person will be presented between September and May. Prizes will be available to the first person that correctly identifies the individual from the description given. Submission cannot be taken during class time but will be accepted between classes, before and after school.