Dover Elementary School Hosts 3rd Annual Jammie Jingle

“Jammie Jingle” brings a new wave of festive holiday spirit to the Dover school community!

Fairfield, CA – On December 21, 2023, Dover Elementary School hosted its third annual “Jammie Jingle” event. “Jammie Jingle” is a drive-through event hosted by staff for the students and families of Dover Elementary School. This year included a festive holiday display for students to enjoy, and every student in attendance received a new pair of pajamas.

The drive-through event was created as a fun and safe way to do something special for the Dover school community during the COVID-19 pandemic. The first two years were such a success that the Dover Elementary School staff chose to continue the tradition.

“The ‘Jammie Jingle’ is a feel-good event that brings our school community together in a positive and joyous way,” said Principal Vickie Johnson. “It demonstrates our Bulldog mentality in which kindness and doing for others makes for a strong school community. This is a great way to let our Dover families know how much we love and care for them!”

This year 525 pairs of pajamas were handed out to students. Dover staff members and their families provide many of the donated pajamas.  Community sponsors such as Walmart and the Little Dress Project also chip in so that Dover is able to have enough pajamas for all families in attendance.