Lamber-Goodnow Injury Law Team Scholarship

Deadline: December 1 Award: Two at $1,000 each

Invest your time in the future and apply.

A scholarship for innovative and highly creative high school students. We seek essay submissions from students who are creative thinkers and problem solvers. Whether you are a star in your local community, an aspiring leader, a tech whiz, an engineer or a creative writer, we want to hear from you.

Creative thought, motivation and execution are important to us. Innovation is just as important in the legal process as it is in the rest of life. To make progress and improve upon our circumstances and surroundings, we must be willing to take risks that can influence and drive positive change. We want to support students who buck the trend, think outside of the box and deliver on this concept in everyday life and in school.

Applying is easy. Everything you need to know about eligibility and the application is right here.

Your essay:

• Submit a 500- to 750-word essay to [email protected]  by or on December 1.
  • Tell us how you are driven to innovate, how you plan to influence progress on any level in any space or how you have already affected positive change with creative thinking.
  • We will choose finalists whose essays may be posted on our website and voted on via social media likes, shares, tweets and +1s. While this may have some influence on the eventual winning essays, it is not the sole basis of our final decisions.

Go to https://lambergoodnow.com/scholarships/ for more information.