Class of 2018 Secretary: Keirstin Anderson

Hi my name is Keirstin Anderson. I am running to be Senior class officer. Next year we will be seniors and will be enjoying our last year of high school. As an officer, I want to do everything in my power to make our senior year fun and relaxed. I want to make sure that everyone is informed on what is going on and what needs to be accomplished. To do this I want to make “senior updates” and present them as a powerpoint in the library at lunch. Other than this single idea I have many more ideas that I would like to implement if I were to be elected as a class officer. I want the leadership senior class to be organized and have plans for everything that we need to have done. I want us to be efficient and have things done early. I feel I could accomplish these things as a senior class officer because I am very organized and I get things done. I am pretty flexible and can work with and alongside others. I am calm in stressful situations and I am very efficient and have a plan for almost everything.

I have been in leadership since my sophomore year. At first I was quiet, but now I help in every way possible and I volunteer for things that need to be done. For both homecomings Junior year I was a committee head for the props committee and helped plan and make all the props used during the homecoming skits. I love leadership and what it has to offer to those who are involved and to others on campus, both students and staff. Leadership has given me so many opportunities and I have participated in many events and community services that were offered. I have helped plan and have attended community holiday, music fest, and many other events. I have worked at several crab feeds and have done many community services that were offered. On my own time I volunteer at the Food Bank. As well as being involved in leadership, I play golf. I have played golf since my freshman year and plan on playing my senior year as well. I am excited for my senior year and I hope that you will elect me as your senior class officer so that I can help make senior year fun and as stress free as possible.