Class of 2018 Treasurer: Madison Kudsk

About me
Leadership has really inspired me to go out and do more than expected. It has also taught me many skills, such as thinking quickly on my feet, playing by the rules, and always being prepared. I hope to be able to use these skills to improve existing events,create new events, as well as inspire others..
I am a two sport student athlete, on both the Women’s golf and soccer teams. Golfing is something I really enjoy and it has taught me patience. Sophomore year I was a JV soccer captain and Junior year I was the golf captain, which has given me a great opportunity to continue learning leadership skills.

Other things I enjoy:
Leadership
Dogs
Crocs
Music fest
Kahoots

How to Keep Armijo Engaged
As an ASB officer, one of my top priorities would be putting on more events that celebrate and show appreciation for Armijo students, like music fest. I would like to create an “Armijo’s Got Talent” event, in addition to music fest, to showcase even more Armijo talents that are not just music related. I also want to have more rallies!! Having a rally for each season as well as a powder puff rally would celebrate a lot of athletes and involve a lot of people from each grade level.
How can we engage more students if these students don’t know everything that is happening around campus? In order to stay connected I want to turn one of our information boards into calendars. Seeing a date on a poster is one thing, but seeing an event date on a calendar lets the entire armijo population help plan these events into their personal plans or calendar. This will also better inform the students about events. I would also leave the other info boards alone and encourage more posters to be made in order to better inform the Armijo population.