Medical school with diverse programs

College Focus-Western University of Health Sciences

This school teaches you to take care of humans and animals.

Are you searching for a medical school in California with diverse academic programs in diverse colleges? How about one that includes a Veterinary program/service? Then this is the right place for you!

Western University of Health Sciences is a private medical school located in Pomona, California, with another osteopathic medical school in Lebanon, Oregon. This institution offers more than 20 academic programs in different specialties such as dental medicine, optometry, pharmacy, physical therapy, and podiatric medicine. All programs are professionally accredited and the university itself is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). All of this information can be found here: www.westernu.edu/

The College/Doctor of Veterinary Medicine is one of the most popular programs offered here. The program takes about four years, including an education focused on wellness care, primary and tertiary care, business training, client communication, and collegial exchange. Something important to note is that if you plan on applying for this specific college/program, the application deadline was September 15.

The application deadline for the Western University of Health Sciences is February 1, along with a fee of $65. Full-time tuition at WesternU is mostly around $61,000. Keep in mind the cost of tuition in addition with other fees, such as the cost of room and board, books and supplies, transportation and personal expenses. Financial aid is available for students, which can come in the form of student grants, loans, and scholarships. You can also fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form, which is recommended by many experts, as every year, thousands of dollars are being unclaimed by students.