AHS hosts football on home campus

Tonight is our first Varsity home football game and we will be playing against Florin High School. It starts at 6:30 pm, the gates will open around 6 pm. Below is a list of game day expectations for all.

Tickets will be $5 for Armijo students, $5 for senior citizens, and $7 for adults. Those with Gold Cards or gold wristbands from buying Gold Cards will get in for free.

EVERY STUDENT NEEDS THEIR ID TO GET IN! If you do not have one yet, please have Aeries pulled up on your phone to prove you are enrolled at Armijo.

NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ARE ALLOWED! Finish everything you have prior to entering the Stadium.

NO “IN’S AND OUT’S”. Once you are in the stadium, you must stay there until you want to leave. If you leave the stadium, and want to come back in, you will need to buy a new ticket.

ADMIN/STAFF HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE YOU FROM THE STANDS IF YOU ARE NOT BEING AN AMAZING ROYAL! Make sure you have fun and cheer loud for our football team! No misconduct, harassment, or unsafe behavior at any time.

Our JV Football team will be traveling to Center High School for their football game today.

Armijo Football Home Game Entry/Expectations

To enter Armijo’s side – 

1. Student = Will need a valid Armijo ID 
  2. Adult = May purchase a ticket with any valid identification 
  3. Middle School/Children = Must be accompanied by an adult at all times
  • If you do not meet any of the above requirements, you will not be allowed into the stadium.

To enter Visitor’s side – 

1. Student = Will need valid ID from your school
  • If you do not meet any of the above requirements, you will not be allowed into the stadium 

General Rules – 

1. No ID – No Entry
  2. No In’s and Out’s – When you enter the game you must remain in the stadium for the duration of both games. If you leave, you will be asked to pay full price for a new ticket to re-enter
  3. No outside Food or Drink – No exceptions
  4. Any misconduct, harassment, or unsafe behavior toward players, coaches, referees, fans, or administration will result in you being escorted out of the game