Something in the future for everyone

Don’t wait – get organized for tomorrow today.

Dear Royals:

As your College and Career Technician/Adviser, I wanted to welcome you back!  I am excited to be going on my seventh year here at Armijo High School. I wanted to make sure I formally introduced myself and make you aware that our school has a College and Career Center, which I refer to as the “CCC.” If I could change the name, I would call it the “Student Success Center.” 

The center  is available to AHS students in every grade level and is located in the library.  The primary goal of the CCC is to spark students’ interests and engage them in planning for life after high school. Students who visit the CCC can find the latest information about exploring colleges and universities, college and university admissions, Vocational Training Schools, military information, financial aid (FAFSA/CA Dream Act), scholarships and grants, community service, volunteer/internship opportunities, and employment. 

I am happy to announce that my hours have extended, and I am available Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. I am available before school, during lunch, and after school and during the day with a pass from your teacher. To make an appointment with me, Click here:

Weekly, I will be sending a google slide presentation on various topics and a calendar of events for the College and Career Center. We have an active center and I invite you to participate in some or all of these activities. Please check out my new website, but know that it is under construction for a couple of days.  Another way of keeping all of you informed is by utilizing google classroom to share information with you. Please see the codes for my google classroom and join today!

9th Grade Code: uvr6mnm

10th Grade Code: a3iyqk2

11th Grade Code: mpe2f5x

12th Grade Code: h2iudog

New this year, I will be hosting virtual and in-person “Lunch and Learn” presentations on a variety of topics with a host of guest speakers. Please click here for the schedule for August and September. More guest speakers  may be added in the coming days. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me or make an appointment. If you have not been to the College and Career Center, please stop by. 

Please check your email everyday, as this is how teachers, counselors and staff communicate with you. Looking forward to serving you this year!

Best Regards,

Mrs. Anderson

College and Career Tech./Adviser