Interested in Art & Design? Otis College is for you!

Otis College

Google

Otis College

Did you know that there is a place you can go to learn how to make modern toys? Otis College of Art and Design is a private college in Los Angeles and they feature a major in Toy Design.
“As a Toy Design major at Otis College, you’ll learn to make the toys of tomorrow,” according to their website https://www.otis.edu/toy-design. The school recently celebrated its centennial. It was established in 1918 as the first independent professional school art. The college mission is to educate a diverse community of students to become highly skilled, well-informed, and responsible professionals empowering them to shape the world. Designing toys is just one of the programs that the college offers. Creative students interested in becoming part of the college will need a high school grade point average (GPA) of about 3.15. Otis College of Art and Design has been rated by www.collegefactual.com in the top 5% in several categories including Most Focused and Top Ranked in Visual & amp; Performing Arts; Top Ranked, Most Popular and Most Focused in Design & Applied Art; and Most Focused in Fine & amp; Studio Arts. Those who plan to study there will find several different housing opportunities and future students are encouraged to apply for many of the available scholarships.