Let’s solve this mystery

The Mystery Person for the first two weeks of March is a freshman. He’s not much of a talker unless if he’s around his friends.

This individual enjoys exercise – especially playing soccer – but he also likes to play video games and hang out with his friends. As a freshman, he hasn’t gotten involved in any clubs or sports on campus yet, but as a freshman he has some time to make that commitment.

The types of music he listens to are rock, pop, and r&b, and his favorite movie was made before he was even born, Back to the Future.”

While he enjoys watching that movie, it might not have pushed him into thinking about his own future. “I don’t really know what to do yet, but it will probably come to me soon,” he said.

This Mystery Person doesn’t have a job, yet. His main focus is school and making sure his grades are together.

Abril Tellez Tamayo
Bailey Wilkinson went undiscovered the last two weeks of February.

The last Mystery Person was Bailey Wilkinson who remained a mystery during the last two weeks of February.

If you know the Mystery Person for these two weeks, be the first person to go to G-10 to identify him or her. You will receive a free movie ticket for Edwards Theater. Only one prize per issue will be awarded. Journalism students or club members and Armijo teachers and staff do not qualify. Armijo’s Mystery Person will be presented between September and May. Submission cannot be taken during class time but will be accepted between classes, before and after school.