Three very different siblings share bits and pieces

When there are three siblings attending the same campus together, it is a little hard not to run into them during the school day, but for the Tavera siblings, that’s not such a bad thing.

“You’re able to see them once in a while and say hi,” said Brandon, the oldest of the three. Beatriz is the youngest and she likes to have her older brothers on campus with her “because if I have any problem or doubt about the school, I can ask them,” she said.

Gil is the middle Armijo student and admitted that people don’t usually imagine that he and his siblings are related because they don’t look alike. Until high school, they didn’t even attend the same schools. Gil was in the dual immersion program but Brandon

“never joined it because my parents didn’t know about the program until my brother was born,” Brandon said. “We probably most likely will attend the same college at Solano to just figure out what we’re doing.”

Brandon hopes to get his EMT license after high school and later become either a fireman or a paramedic. Beatriz is considering going into medicine.

While Brandon is into playing Minecraft on is PC and hanging out with his friends, Beatriz prefers to watch movies. She is drawn to romantic and fantasy movies. Like her brothers, she likes hanging out with her friends, too. Gil gravitates to reading and is a creative writer as well.

“I was never involved in sports because I had asthma at a young age that was really bad so I never joined any ,” said Brandon. He said that his siblings would probably identify him as lazy “because most of the time I’m not at home and go to work or do something else.”

There is a younger sister who turns 13 in April. She attends B. Gale Wilson Middle School and will probably become an Armijo Royal in a couple of years.