Behind every article there is a writer!

As a senior, Adamari has a special interest in news for and about the Class of 2020.

ID Photo

Hello Armijo! My name is Adamari Delgado, a senior who writes to entertain and inform you of resourceful news that happen on and off campus!

I have been writing for The Armijo Signal for two years and can sincerely say that I enjoy everything about it. Reading and writing is something that I feel passionate about and have always truly enjoyed doing, so when I heard about the school newspaper, I knew I had to go for it!

My first year writing for The Armijo Signal was accomplished when it was a club and later, when I found out that there was a class for it, I enrolled in it. This year, I am responsible for the Senior News section, which includes valuable information for all students who are seniors or plan to be.

The Armijo Signal is definitely something I enjoy doing because it makes me feel like I actually have a word and place on school grounds. It’s a way for me to express my thoughts, collaborate with new people, and, at the same time, share with the public.

Writing for The Armijo Signal is definitely something I would advise to anyone who is interested in sharing their writing skills with the public or even just for anyone who is looking for something to occupy their free time.