Important parking announcement for the present and the future

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thomashawk/205664580

Solar panel installation creates parking challenges.

Due to construction on the Armijo Parking lot, there is no student parking at this time.  Street parking is limited so please plan accordingly to find  parking.  We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Students are encouraged to use alternate transportation or arrange for drop-off and pick-up for the next few weeks. Timeliness is important so planning ahead should be a priority.

This construction is related to the installation of the energy-saving solar panel system which will be beneficial in the long-run.

According to Ms. Cindy Limneos, Armijo treasurer, there will be some changes to accessing the school parking lot when it is open again.  “Once our parking lot is complete, we will have an assigned parking area for students. Students will only be allowed to park on site once they have completed a Student Parking Lot Request Form through the Treasurer’s Office.  All students will need to submit a copy of their drivers license, car registration and proof of insurance.  Please understand that parking in the student parking lot is a privilege and as such, grades, attendance, behavior will be reviewed.  Administrative approval will be required for each student prior to distribution of a parking permit. “