Class of 2019 Treasurer: Alex Moreno

Alex Moreno
10th grade
[email protected]
Second year

Freshmen year committee head positions- SvS softball, Hunter
Sophomore year committee head positions- SvS volleyball, Andrea

I have ran track Freshmen and Sophomore year, Cross Country Sophomore year, also I was in DGA Freshmen year, and President for the short time of the club Sophomore year.

I have participated in multiple community services involving elementary schools, and also helping out with some runs.

I am a person who sets goals and does whatever I have to in order to achieve it, I also listen to a lot of people’s opinions.

In my opinion I have a good friendship with everyone in my class so they can come up to me or text when they have an idea, and I will also reach out and ask people questions.

Three issues faced by students at Armijo is relationships between the students, everyone is segregated, and we will have activities which bring everyone together. Another problem is event attendance, and we will have events that will be liked by students. A big problem is not asking outside leadership students their opinions, and we will go out and ask people for their opinions.

Three priorities we need to face as a class is fundraising,which we will have look into other opportunities. Another problem is inside and outside leadership relations, and we will resolve this by going outside our class and ask them questions to better the relationship. Relationships inside our leadership class also isn’t the best,and we will do activities to make us closer.