Class of 2018 President: Sydney Conway

Sydney Conway

Important characteristics about me:
I see myself as open minded, hard working, caring, and dedicated

How do you plan to stay connected to students to make sure their voices are heard?
I believe communication is important and I want our class to stay connected. I would like to create a class of 2018 twitter account to send out reminders, polls, and google surveys. This is a easy way for students to stay updated on events and spread the word. Students could also easily tweet or dm the account to ask any questions or send any ideas or ideas they have. At this point, there’s a twitter account for everything so why not have one for the the class of 2018?

What are the three most important issues facing your class:
I personally believe our class is extremely amazing. But I have talked to other students and come to the conclusion that we need to improve our events, communication, and enthusiasm. I already discussed my plans for improving communication. I plan on finding way to involve the students in our class and finding way to make students shine. I want everyone to have a great senior year. I know I can’t please everyone but I sure will try by taking all ideas into consideration.

What are some of your top priorities?
As an officer, i want to be efficient. I want to get things done ASAP so there are no last minute issues. I want to communicate with as many students as possible and take their thoughts into consideration. I also want to make senior year fun. There’s a lot going on so I want to make sure everyone has the chance to enjoy themselves.